Looks Like a Toy to Me
I put some grapes in a bowl for myself, then walked away but turned around to notice the single perfect grape sitting silently on the table. That in itself was a nice photo.
Then Giuseppe jumped up and saw the grape and was equally inspired, not to art but to recreation. I could see the little drama building in his imagination and the paw lifted to give the grape a swat. I wasn’t in the mood to rescue the grape from under the stove.
This is a photo of Giueseppe not playing with the grape. No, he’s not happy, but he’s not dangerous.
We have now discovered that grapes are not good for cats. Giuseppe wants to know why I think he’d eat a grape, because it looks like a toy to him, and toys and food are equally important and not to be confused.
I live with a whole bunch of cats and write about them and paint and sketch them. Visit my blog, The Creative Cat, for more cat photos, stories and information on feline fun, health and wellness.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)